Chocolate cake with custard filling will knock your mind with taste and look. We can make the custard filling thick and creamy with the help of condensed milk, eggs and sugar. In the custard filling, you can use the full fat milk it helps to thicken the base. The eggs and cornstarch used to enhance the cream consistency.
The vegetable oil used in chocolate cake is for maintain the texture and stay moist. And in some cakes the oil adds the flavor to the cake. Here you going to see some varieties of chocolate cake with custard filling.
Top Best Chocolate Cake With Custard Filling
In this following list, we have covered most delicious and best chocolate cake with custard filling recipes. It is best to prepare for your breakfast, especially for your kids, they will like surely.
Chocolate Magic Custard Cake
The chocolate Magic custard cake is the delicious dessert that is very easy to make. The cocoa powder and the vanilla extract adds the excellent flavor to the cake. The preparation of this cake requires some hours when compared to others. You can add toppings like chopped cherries of your choice.
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and ¼ cup sugar
- 110g butter (1/2 cup), melted and cooled
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup and 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups milk, lukewarm
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F(160 C)
- Take a 8×8 inch baking pan grease it and line it with a parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks. Take a bowl and beat the egg whites until stiff and put aside.
- Take a bowl mix the egg yolks, vanilla extract and sugar whisk them completely until it gets creamy.
- Add the melted butter in the mixture and mix them half a minute while whisking.
- And then add the flour and unsweetened cocoa powder. Mix with awhisk until in fully mixed.
- While whisking add the milk gradually to the mixture.
- Add the egg whites one third and mix them and stir them. Don’t over mix, just stir to combine.
- Put the batter in baking pan and bake it for 60 minutes.
- The center of the cake is little jiggly when removed from oven. Let cool for half an hour and remove it from pan. And chill it for an hour until it reaches room temperature.
- Pour the powdered sugar before serving. Slice them of size you liked it. You can add fresh fruit for garnishing.
- You can also keep it in a refrigerator until you finish.
Rich Creamy Chocolate Custard Cake Filling
The rich creamy chocolate custard cake is the mouthwatering recipe combines the flavor of vanilla extract. Here we going to use some semisweet and unsweetened chocolate I n the melted state instead of cocoa powder. It is easy to make, rich creamy texture with hot milk and egg whites. Gather all the ingredients and now we going to make the cake with following steps.
- 2 ¼ cups milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 2/3 cups sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate (melted)
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate (melted)
- Initially boil 2 cups of milk. Take the eggs and separate the whites and yolk.
- Beat the yolk and add the sugar, remaining milk and whisk it until it turns smooth.
- And add the cornstarch and the flour until combined. Slowly add the hot milk into the egg mixture.
- Take a saucepan, transfer the mixture in the pan and cook in medium heat until it gets thicken.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir for 2 minutes then take from the heat.
- Add the vanilla and melted chocolates and stir it well. Transfer them in a shallow disk and cover with a plastic wrap. Cool to room temperature
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. It makes approximately 3 cups and incredible in taste.
White Chocolate Custard Cake
The white chocolate custard cake is rich, thick and creamy one. The custard powder, milk and the cornflour provides the soft texture to the cake. Take the vanilla and cocoa powder mix them to get smooth and it is used for pasting in middle of the cake. The Easter eggs can provide nice look to the cake as an decorate.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup caster sugar
- ½ cup self-raising flour, ½ cup plain flour, ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon custard powder
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 ¾ cups milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ or 180g block white chocolate chopped
- Mini Easter eggs to decorate
- 150g dark chocolate chopped
- ¼ cup of thickened cream
- First you have to make the custard, for that combine the custard powder, cornflour and heat the mixture in the saucepan in medium temperature.
- Add 2 teaspoon of milk in the pan and still until it gets smooth. And gradually add the remaining milk in it and stir well.
- Cook and continuously stir for 5 to 7 minutes until it boils and thickens. And remove it from pan.
- Take a another bowl stir the vanilla and chocolate until it gets soft. And transfer the custrad to heatproof bowl, cover with aplastic wrap. Set aside and cool to room temperature and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In between, preheat the oven to 170 degrees celcius/ 150 degrees celcius. Grease the cake pans and line with baking paper.
- Take a bowl add the eggs beat it until it get thick and creamy. Gradually add 1 teaspoon of sugar and whisk it until dissolve. Meanwhile mix the triple sift flour and cocoa powder into the egg mixture and stir well to combined state.
- Put the mixture in the baking pans. Bake it for 18 to 20 minutes until the cake spring back.
- Line the base and side of 1 springform pan with plastic warp and place a cake in it. Apply the prepared custard all over the cake and top with remaining cake.
- Cover them and refrigerate for 4 hours until the custard get set.
- Take the ganache place the chocolate and cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave it for (75%) for 30 minutes to 1 minute and stir it with a metal spoon to get smooth.
- Refrigerate it for 10 minutes to get thick.
- Remove the cake from the pan and transfet to the plate, spread with ganache and keep for 5 minutes. And finally top with eggs and set aside for 15 minutes to set
- Now the white chocolate custard cake is ready to serve.
Custard Filled Chocolate Layer Cake
This custard filled chocolate layer cake is made of 4 layers with good chocolate flavor. This cake taste is awesome filled with a fluffy vanilla custard and creamy chocolate frosting. You can use the chocolate mix (1 box chocolate mix) and it is a semi homemade cake.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix or 1 recipe of Docketed up cake mix
- 5 oz package, vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1-16 oz container of chocolate frosting + ½ of a second container.
- ¾ cup whipped topping
- Sprinkles, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease the rounded cake pans 2-3 inch. Prepare the batter according to the box directions and bake it.
- Before removing from the pan allow it to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- To make the filling, whisk the dry pudding mix with milk for 2 minutes and keep aside for 5 minutes to get thicken. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- With help of knife slice each cake into 4 layers horizontally and spread the cup of filling on the layer.
- And place the second layer on the top and repeat with more filling. Then place the third layer on top and repeat more filling.
- Place the final layer on top of the cake
- Take a mixing bowl, beat the chocolate frosting and ¾ cup of whipped topping to set combined and creamy.
- Apply on entire cake and top with sprinkles.